Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SWF in real time

8:40 I drank half the bottle. I seriously could not stomach any more. it was disgusting. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't. To all you pretty thin ladies and gents who managed to drink the whole liter of salty grossness, I envy you. 

9:10 I'm laying on my right side now, like the sites have said to do. I had a few false alarms and just got off the toilet, but I think it was only what I had drank at work. I set my alarm for 9:40 just in case I fall asleep. I'm exhausted. Long day at work. Anyways, the urge to vomit is stronger than the urge to crap. Which stinks. I hate throwing up, so, sooo much. I kinda wish I would've just taken a million stool softeners and diuretics than this. There's a small twitching in my tummy. On another thought, have any of you realized how many tv commercials are about food? like seriously it's disgusting. Anyways, I kinda feel like I should be laying flat on my back rather than my side. Oh well. 

10:00 nothing. I'm going to bed. I've gone to bed after taking laxatives before and nothing ever came of it, well what I should've said is I've never crapped my bed lol. I'll wake up and run to the bathroom. My only issue is, every time I've ever had the urge to go while I'm asleep, is during the first hour after I've fallen asleep. I'm nervous that if something comes of this in like three hours, will I wake up? Eh. I'm so tired. I'll be fine. 

So it seems to me like this whole saltwater flush thing has just been a waste of time and $3. Story of my life. On the bright side, calorie consumption for the day is around 130: salad, gum, crystal light, black coffee, diet coke, diet dr pepper. That's pretty phenomenal for me. Lets see how long I can keep this up. Here's what I keep telling myself: 1) I love this empty feeling. So much better than a bloated, heavy feeling. Don't ruin it. 2) You don't need a root beer float, chew the root beer float flavored gum. Seriously. 3) You'll be one day closer to your goal weight if you don't screw up today. 

If anything happens, flush wise, I'll post about it later....... but I'm doubting anything will. 

~Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment