Thursday, June 20, 2013

SWF

So the salt water flush was a failure for me. Now, with all this sodium in me, in addition to my period, I'm very bloated. Yucky. I just got off work and downed a few laxatives. Hopefully that will help me clear out. I'm hoping they work soon though, because I'm tired and would like to go to bed haha. Here's my problem though. I don't want to take too many and have awful cramps, but I think I'm becoming immune to them since I have to take more and more. I made the mistake of using 6 on my first time, and it's been more since then. 

But I did slip up at work. I ate a little less than 900 calories. However, I'm not complaining, since the scale's back down to 225 where it should be. After these laxatives kick in, I'll be happy. 

Stay beautiful, ladies & gents
~Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment